A one day networking conference aimed at researchers and developers in all disciplines of energy storage. Sessions will cover technology developments, application of storage and policy.
- Opening plenary - Dr Jill Cainey, Director, Electricity Storage Network
- Dr James Cross, EA Technology Limited
Delegate tickets include lunch, and are available at the University of Sheffield Online Shop at the following rates;
- University of Sheffield students/academics - £36 inc VAT
- External delegates (academic or industry) - £90 inc VAT
- Display stand area with one delegate pass - £180 inc VAT
Posters - there will be space to display 20 posters from non CDT students. If you wish to submit an A1 poster please send the title and 50 word abstract to email@example.com by 31st July.