Our third annual conference is to be held at the University of Sheffield, and is open to all academic researchers, industry professionals and members of the public, with parallel sessions covering the latest research in, and industry deployment of;
- Mechanical/Kinetic Storage
- Built Environment
- Thermal/Chemical/Thermochemical storage
- Grid scale storage
- Electrochemical storage
- Power Management & Control
- Social, Policy & Economics
- Energy Systems
- Advanced Tools & Diagnostics
Our conference dinner will be at Inox Dine (University of Sheffield Students Union) on Tuesday 11th September.
Tickets will be on sale shortly, once we have confirmed some of our speakers and arranged the call for abstracts.
Enquires to email@example.com in the interim.